Warranty and Returns Policy
QVIA and LUKAS Dashcams models QR790, AR790, K900, V790 and LK7500 distributed by Mongoose Australia since February 2020 are offered with a 2 Year Limited Warranty. SD Card Supplied comes with 1 Year warranty. The Warranty begins from date of purchase. All Dashcams have a unique Australian serial number on the product. This must not be removed. Please ensure you keep a copy of your proof of purchase with Australian serial number for a successful warranty claim. Product used for Heavy industrial Commercial usage will only have 1 year limited Warranty. QVIA and LUKAS accessories have a 1 Year warranty, which begins from the date of purchase.
For the Time periods specified we warrant that we will make good without parts and service charge, at our discretion, by way of repair or replacement with the same or with a reasonable equivalent, any defect in the product, provided the product was imported and distributed by Mongoose Australia Pty Ltd.
It is the product owner’s responsibility to return it to the place of purchase for either service, repair or replacement at their own cost
Any claim made to under this warranty must comply with the following;
- any defect has been notified to the supplying QVIA LUKAS dealer as soon as the defect was noticed.
- a copy of your retail ‘proof of purchase’ stating where and when it was purchased and (if applicable) who carried out the installation. The product must have the original Australian serial numebr sticker attached.
- the product was manufactured within 12 months prior to the commencement of this warranty period.
- the product was purchased from QVIA LUKAS or one of its authorised dealers/resellers.
- the product has not been disassembled or the manufacturers security seals have not been broken or tampered with.
- if installation of the product was required, it has been carried out by a suitably qualified insatller and according to the written instructions provided with the product or those of professional practices.
- that product is brought back to the place of purchase, to ensure reported defect is a genuine product defect and not caused by;
- incorrect operation, incorrect installation or any other consequential damage caused by other equipment not part of this product.
- operation of the product after it is known to be defective
- tampered with, alteration or modification by any persons
- Used in heavy industrial commercial conditions.
- the fitment and/or connection of additional parts or accessories not supplied by QVIA LUKAS
- water damage, misuse, accident, deliberate act or abuse, misdirected electrical current, insufficient or excess voltage, ingress of any fluid or fire
- use of the product for purposes other than that for which it was designed and/or intended